Sony Cybershot DSC T7

Category: Digital Cameras - Date: May 23, 2006

Sony Cybershot DSC T7

Overall Rating
Design
Features
Performance

Sony Cybershot DSC-T7 Introduction

The remarkably tiny Sony Cybershot DSC-T7 packs a whopping 5.1 megapixels literally into the palm of your hand.

Sony Cybershot DSC-T7 Design

Sony’s DSCT7 5.1-megapixel camera brings super-compact size to a new level. The camera is 3/8 inches thin at its narrowest point and 5/8 inches thin at its widest. Despite its small size, the camera still includes the quality features you’ve come to expect from Sony digital cameras.
Dimensions: 3-5/8 x 2-3/8 x 5/8 inches (91.7 x 60 x 14.8mm) with LCD Cover
Weight: 4.1 oz (115g) Body; 4.7 oz (134g) Body with Battery, Media & Wrist Strap

Sony Cybershot DSC-T7 Features

It features 5.1 Megapixel image capture, a Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens with 3X optical zoom and 5 area multi-point auto focus. It even includes a full-sized 2.5″ hybrid LCD monitor with a Clear Photo technology for improved viewing in bright sunlight.

Sony Cybershot DSC-T7 Performance

The T7’s ultra-compact design doesn’t compromise its performance thanks to Sony’s Real Imaging Processor LSI, 14-Bit DXP A/D conversion processor, and multi-pattern measuring. All three combine to provides fast start-up times, fast shutter speeds, and accurate exposures for excellent digital photographs every time.

Whats included in the package

Camera, rechargeable InfoLithium battery, AC adapter, desktop display stand, interface adapter, camera holder for tripod, A/V and USB cables, neck strap, 32MB Memory Stick Duo/adapter, documentation.

Conclusion

The ultra-compact design makes it the perfect camera to tuck in a pocket or purse for high-quality, high resolution photos almost anywhere. It manages to fit inside the innovative Real Imaging Processor, which provides fast start-up times, fast shutter speeds and accurate exposures for consistently extraordinary photographs anytime you need them.

One Response to “Sony Cybershot DSC T7”

1. Lisa Says:

The only disadvantage to this camera is they dont make the battery charger anymore. my charger went bad and I had to buy the universal sony battery charger which was expensive. other than that its been 4 years and I still love my cybershot!